‘Working together – Learning for life.’
We have a happy school in which we work together to ensure children enjoy their time with us.
As a Church School:
- We foster Christian values, including caring, tolerance, respect and forgiveness within our school community and beyond.
- We enable our children to become confident, responsible, independent and highly motivated individuals.
- We promote equal opportunities for all.
- We provide children with the knowledge, skills and attitude to strive for academic excellence.
- We support and challenge members of our school community to achieve their full potential.